miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2008

Nobody Knows Me











I've had so many lives

Since I was a child

And I realise

How many times I've died


I'm not that kind of guy

Sometimes I feel shy

Sometimes I think I can fly

Closer to the sky


No ones telling you how to live your life

But it's a setup until you're fed up


This world is not so kind

People trap your mind

It's so hard to find

Someone to admire


I sleep much better at night

I feel closer to the light

Now I'm gonna try

To improve my life


No ones telling you how to live your life

But it's a setup until you're fed up

It's no good when you're misunderstood

But why should I care?

What the world thinks of me

Won't let a stranger

Give me a social disease



Nobody, nobody knows me



I don't want no lies

I don't watch TV

I don't waste my time

Won't read a magazine



*(Its no fun but the damage is done
Don't want your social disease)

*madonna.





1 comentario:

Amigos